Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday = Jaring Day!

Jaring~jaring...KBJ
Have i told u how much i Jaring?
I LOVE JARING!
dont worry, I LOVE LM TOO!

I ran at least 10 rounds of the Jaring court...
Continuously 5 & 5...
Then played ball...2 rounds!
Wah...so sweaty today...
1st match: 14 vs 11 (my team lost)
But we are proud,
frm 0 we catch up till 11 during the last half!
Amazing weyy! ^^
2nd match: forgot the score (my team won)
Still proud... won without Andrew on the team~
*claps-claps* haha!

Then came back home lo...
was really tired.
After sending the class curtains(6.5kg) for washing,
Fell asleep...on the floor of my living room~ >.<

Mum's friend came down from Melaka.
She brought with her a leng zai!
lol... really...her zai(son)...
2007 he transfered frm melaka to chs...
2+ months later, he transfered back..
Coz his mum lo... have to go back to melaka to work...
Took him with her~
I havent seem him since a year ago...
haha... Desmond Shak is the name...
Leng zai dy~ ^^
we were once neighbours too!
our mums are... very close..
Hmmm....too close..
like she's my second mum... >.<
He did his SPM last year, T.T on the 18th of Jan,
He'll be flying to Perth, Australia!
Going there to further his studies...
How nice~ *envies* >.<

After dinner,
me, younger sis, Desmond & mummy(x2),
went to Jusco to 'walk-walk' after dinner.
nthg much..
I bought:
♥ a new water bottle
♥ NEW SPORT SHOES!
Muahahaha! [so overwhelmed]

Just an simple, nice, happy day~ ^^

Something I dont want to care so much of:
YongQing told me that
he overheard some ppl saying that
some of my classmates(boys of coz)
READ MY DIARY!
WT*! how could boys be so 8?!?!
U better surrender urselves before
I get to find out!
Or U'LL BE SO DEAD!
lolz... watever la...

♥carebear♥ [winkx]

No comments:

Post a Comment