Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm Happy! [ finally ^^ ]

Amazing day! I can finally admit
that I had a perfectly happy day!
Gee, Isnt that great?
1st time years...

In class~
I was assigned to bring the class curtains to the 'kedai dobi'~
Nthg to be sad of, I'm help the class~
But hor~ the curtains were placed in a very big garbage bag!
And I had to carry that black thing home...
Some class mates laughed at me... @.@
Before leaving class,
my KK, looked at the huge thing,
& looked at me...
it was written on his face:
"Have I done something wrong?"
lolz... He was really Bu Hao Yi Si..

Then, So many ppl looked at me...
I bet this was what they were thinking:
-Oh my, this girl is walking ard the school with a big bag of rubbish~
-She's bringing garbage home?
-Hmm... I wonder what's inside the huge plastic bag~
X.X

OMG~ My Chemistry teacher!
Cik Nur Hidayah, WenBin is also talking abt her in her blog..
I smack my forehead countless times during her 70 minutes...
My ear.... I couldnt really take it~
Mayb I just wasnt use to it yet...XD
I"M CRUEL~ I'm sorry...
But I really cant help it...
Examples:
Subtopic sounded like suck-topic~
Instead of worksheet, she voiced Shit~
I'll give u the notes 'later'...(sounded like letter)
You can making a conculsion.
Next, u have to collecting data...

-.- Haihz... *speechless*
She knew that ShiYi & I,
& mayb other classmates were laughing at her mistakes..
Jia You Cik Nur! *sighs*


Later...
I was so looking forward to this LM meeting~
Pres & V.Pres were so...erm... Serious~
It was supposed to last till 2pm...
but, dismissed at 1.20pm~
Ok la.. Had a briefing abt Hari Gerko lo...
lol... And a msg frm them:
ATTENTION ALL FORM 4 LM MEMBERS!
If u no longer want to stay in LM,
Pass up a resign letter,
dont wait for a pecat letter~
If u still love LM, plz come, & stay Active!

After that,
Me, BiHui, Anyi, WeiLing, Brandon, Yee Hliang
went to A&W for... lunch~
Though there was nthg much,
just chatting, but it was enough for today...
I started to feel the 'LM-bond'~
I wanna bury myself in this bond for the rest of the year,
May I? ^^
Really wanna get more friends in LM~ >.<

And then, We came back to school...
I was quite shocked of how I was such a good girl,
and how well I controlled myself...
I was so GUAI! Doing homework in the library...
Haha... *proudz!*

Then...
Had to go home dy lo...
Walau~ walking with that 'thing', I was really slow...
Then YongQing said help me to carry...
His hand was hurted last week(in the process of recovering),
My turn to bu hao yi si to trouble him...
Haihz... But he insisted...
Really appreciated it! Thkx!^^
+ meet Adrian while walking out frm school~ ^^
(not Adrian wong! Adrain frm AV, LM, 3b2, He's cute!)

At home,
I did something stupid...
Just to prove how big the 'garbage bag' was...
I decided to~
SIT IN IT!
In the End, did i? I did!
I sat inside, & there was still place for movement!
Just imagine...So Big!
-.-''' Sorry...
I must have lost my mind that very moment!


Are we freinds or are we not?
Thanks for talking to me~
Classmates..^^
I found out that I'm more afraid of ur fren,
then afraid of u...
Was he smiling at me?
I hope he was, at us both,
So we could be friends again...


U came to rescue me when I was drowning,
How can I ever thank u enough?
Thanks for being my hero...

No comments:

Post a Comment