Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm still Alive

Didnt blog on Sunday & Monday...
Well, it's because I...was busy..
lol.... with homework~
understood la...

So, catch up with me! ^^

11/1/09, Sunday
If u have no idea of what I do on Sundays,
The answer is, Church day~
All Sundays are fully booked! unless i make an exception ^^
Sermon of the day:
1. by Pastor Khon, "Giving urself to God"
-Give urself willingly to God
-Live for Christ

2. by 1 of our youth fellowship teachers, Benjamin Chan
-Luke 16, Being a good housekeeper
Are u a good housekeeper of God? ^^

And of course I had a fine day with my friends~

Every Sunday morning, before church (8:45am)
I go to 沙 登 新 村 学 校 校 友 会 for choir..
Turned out WenBin was teaching the kids again...
Because my teacher, (Ms?) Shamy Lai & John Ling (her newly wedded husband),
Went for Honey Moon! ^^ Heard they went to Bali.

Refilled with Love, Hope & Faith


12/1/09, Monday
Simple day~ Nothing big or special..
But I'm...a little disappointed of this boring day.
Did the Program Maju Diri, O.O 150 questions!
Waiting for the analyzing day to come..
'Cause I so wanna know more abt ME! ^^

During Physics, ShiYi... drew something...
So ugly! XD Ok, I admit I did help a little here & there.
We agreed that I would post it here,
unfortunately,
she hasnt send me the photo of our "masterpiece"
U'd make a "so lame" face , smile a little & shake ur head,
or Laugh ur breakfast out~
I was a good girl, trying to focus on what Bro. John was teaching. But as for ShiYi, she was too 'high' all thanks to her creativity. She start with a panda, then it became a bear, she added dog forelegs, continued with frog hindlegs. Later, it had a dugong's tail, a lion's mane,
tiger stripes, giraffe spots.....where do I stop?!?!
She finished it with some colorful touches
using all the HighLighters & pens she could get her hands on...
-.-''' big weird ugly creature~

My sister & I, the Kyle XY fans...
After school, we threw our bags on the floor,
& glued our butts to the chairs in front of the pc.
On youtube, we watched the season 2's episode 10 & 11.
Great show it sure was~

Plus, my elder sister's got her ears stuck with Talyor Swift's Love Story~
Lol...I've been listening to this song a lot lately,
And so she heard, watched the Movie Video,
& fell in love with it~
She's really addicted dy... ^^

#I wanna be part of your life#
Working on a day for u

13/1/09, Tuesday
Not anyhow super today...
I'm having the "nothing" mood with a "nothing" face..^^

Physics... I was sleepy... T.T
The 2 boys behind me...
TOTALLY FELL ASLEEP!
until the very second the class stood up,
& thanked Bro John...

Meet Adrian(Chia YY) today, ^^
he was waiting for his mummy...
He was walking around the school...alone
Wondered where he's FRIEND was...

Went for Hijau practice...
Wa... Panting away~
I really need lots of pracitce...
I did quite well, but I'm not that satisfied...
I know I can do better~
I got 19th among the P2s last year!
Shh... I'm aiming top 15 this year~
Lolz... hopefully

Was really really really tired,
walked back to school, to the library,
got my bag, went to my sis' class (U6B),
I was still breathing hard~
& mayb coz my sis' classroom to small & stuffy,
I think i was LACK OF OXYGEN~
Felt dizzy & felt like vomiting...-.-

Dont worry, I'm alright~ ^^

Is this a dream or is it not?
'Cause I cant live in dreams forever...
But I dont want to wake up;
At least, not yet...
Please let it last for a little longer...

Once again I smiled, BECAUSE OF U.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment