Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A DAY TO REMEMBER!

Today.... is Daddy's Birthday~! ^^
but it's not the only reason why this day is so special... XD

code:
-A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T * V W X Y Z-

So, did i miss anything? XD

Hmm... Disappointed...
No one guessed... X.X
Anyway....
I missed the letter 'U'...
So, the answer is:
I Miss You~

Some Extra stuff for Sunday's post:
The committees were all in formal wear...
U dont always get to see that..^^
Teachers, Pastor & 10 committees. Spot me? I know I'm short!
Sorry~ blur~


Elimination game: 007

Sorry again~ I couldnt stand the temptation...
Everyone was well dressed~

4 Leng Luiis~~ XD
frm left: JingMun, Sophia, Angel, Me
(If u're interested & want their numbers... Ask me! ^^)
I'm still the shortest... T.T

Wore a beige blouse & a purple velvet skirt that day~
Everything was well.. ^^
Credits to Shan En's handphone...


This morning at school,
everything went quite well~
1st 2 periods, no lesson...
form teacher came in for fee collecting..

Went to the Chemistry Lab for an experiment.
Determine the melting point & freezing point of Naphthalene.
@.@ The Naphthalene really smelly la...

Then We spent recess together...
Friends were celebrating Kellye's Birthday outside of Dewan Kuliah...
She had a nice Fruit Cake...
Oops... Now I regret that I ONLY took a bite of that very tempting cake!
It was.... so sweet~ XD seriously, NICE!


Then after recess,
BC 2 periods... No teacher... LOL
wanted to do homework de...
But ShiYi hor... so much stuff to brag abt...

Then BM,
Then Maths...
Hmm... Maths is getting more & more interesting!
Ms Ong is being more friendly~
I like Maths... & liking it more~
At least, Maths periods arent as boring as some others... XD

Then English Literature again!
Love it!
We are still discussing about the Sonnet 18...
Lol... Shakespeare so romantic... XD
Then all of the sudden,
ChuahWilson suggested that Shakespeare wrote it for a male... O.O'''
Not male la... Mother maybe...
Then Adrian Wong said grandmother... -.-
Haha... Pn Joyce said he wrote it for his beloved teacher...
......
the whole class made sounds...
XD Then Pn joyce said:
"Thanks for telling me that I wont get something like that..."
Oops!! Kesian punya Pn Joyce...
But LOL.... My Sis told me that
it was really meant for his friend(male)!!!


Guess that's enough for today~^^

Weyy, last 2 periods where u went...?
Other people go lab... u leh?
Go block E find someone?(cause I saw u & 2 others)
lol... I was waiting at the staircase,
But u went the other direction... T.T
sobz.... Miss u~
*******
I've been less temperamental these days...
I think it's because of u...
U make me smile all day.
Words are unable,
to express my gratitude & appreciation.
I love you & that's final.

My very 1st time

1 comment: