Thursday, January 22, 2009

Facing the Consequences Together

Hmm... Let me recall what happened today~ XD

Well, not bad a day concentrating in class~

I was worried too this morning...
It was one of the consequences I had to think
over & over again before even making up my mind...
But as everyone knows... I chose him~

I trust that we'll be able to be fair,
& act right under certain situations...
We know our own perwatakan well enough...
We can make it through.

I was relieved that the 'problem',
that had been haunting him was talked over...
I'm ready to receive comments/scoldings,
& even be responsible of what ever I did wrong...

During recess,
we sat comfortably at the reading corner...
Enjoyed the cookies from the Interact Club~
Delicious...

Then we had lunch together lo...

I proceeded to my Japanese class...
-.- only 5 people...
we need 15 people to open a proper class...
Anyone interested? XD
Hmmm... Japanese is 1 of the most difficult language to learn....
Just like Mandarin~

Later, met up with him again~ ^^
lol... dear so tired today,
some more go for house practice~
Then he said want to meet my sister wor...
X.X
hehe... she was at the library...
I went in, but he stood quite a distance from us...
Lol... then dear said JieJie looks fierce...
Haha! XD

Then went to Mid Valley with sis...
Haihz... no mood shopping le...
I couldnt find what I was looking for...
Went to MPH as she wanted to buy books...
then got our butts on the train & head back home...

Reached home, did housework,
had a bath...
Then went out again...
went for dinner with my church friends...
actually teachers... & committee...




frm left: Phoebe Jie2, Benjamin Gor2, JiXiong Gor2


Ken Gor

WeiChiang Gor2

Dinner:



Dinner was supposed to start at 7.30pm...
Waited, waited for everyone to come...
WeiChiang came at 8.20pm! -.-
He went for a hair cut...zzz
Started dinner only at 8.30pm...
I was super super hungry! T.T
Ate & ate & ate...
Dont say I eat very little...
I added rice 3 times! XD
Then the next thing I knew,
after dinner & the fruits,
I was totally bloated!
Too full, like everything was going to come out...

But anyway, it was delicious...(RM87)

Then, I was back home~ *phew!*
Tiring day~

Lol... to my own surprise...
I have my own Shakespeare... XD

Thanks for reading~ ^^
Chaooz!

U make me blush,
U make me melt.
I feel secured whenever u're around...
My heart skips a beat everytime I see ur sweet symphony...


Hold me tight, Dont ever let me go...

No comments:

Post a Comment