Monday, January 19, 2009

3 in 1

Great news! I've finally got some time to re-charge my camera..
So... It's useable! But...still abit of problem.. T.T


3 days stuff in 1 post..


Starting with today,
Hmm.... Duty as usual lo...
Nothing special in class..
Not much memories about today,
Just.. lots of ppl teasing me lo....
X.X dont ask~

I had a long afternoon at mum's colleague's house...
Went there to make some snacks...

Nice house! Very "Chinese taste~"
Dang! I forgot to take a picture of the door...
Antique door~
Really yeng! imported from China...

Anyway, they have rabbits!!! Cute!


And these are the interior design of the house~

Ok, about the snack:
Nori(seaweed) Crisp
1 of my favorite snacks during Chinese new year~ ^^

I'll let the pictures do the talking...

Ingredients:

popiah skin & seaweed
Only egg white!
not an easy job.. ^^

In process:


This step is to sprinkle some salt.
What u see on the table is only the 1st half of our products..^^


Mrs 'host' cleaning up...


Packaging:
frm left: Mdm Ng, Mr 'host'(sifu incharged of frying), Mummy

Little Host:
Mr & Mrs Chai's second daughter(Chai Qing) helping out~


End product:
total: 5.3 kg
we could have get a profit of RM400 if we sell it.

The end product was divided to 3 parts...
We each took our share. ^^
Dont play-play! It's hard work...

Of coz I'll bring it to school tomoro... ^^
Specially for my friends~ & U
Anyone want some?
Come find me lo...
But only limited to tomoro~ ^^



18/01/09, Sunday (WenXin's Birthday)
I'm officially elected as 团 长 of 沙 登 卫 理 公 会 少 年 团 契~
Wow... Quite heavy responsibility~ X.X
But i'll do it for God! =D

Had quite a lot of fun on this day...
But i gotta wait for some photos from Shan En...
Post it later la.. ^^

The truth = the way u feel about me

17/01/09, Saturday
Schooling on saturday...
X.X quite tiring...
Nothing much...
But here's a picture of my Program Maju Diri Result:
That's about all for saturday...
As honest as I can be...
I teared~
♥U fill my head


Others:
Some stuff Shi Yi taught me...^^
It's as easy as ABC...
Try making a smart guess~
code:
-A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T * V W X Y Z-

So, did i miss anything? XD


Lol... I'll announce the answer in my next post...^^


Recall! Recall!!!
View the post of 12/01 to recall...
This is the stupid ugly creature ShiYi drew!!! -.-'''

In a nutshell, I had a great day...

Ask me once more

No comments:

Post a Comment