Friday, January 16, 2009

Unpredictable day

Sorry, I cant really think right now.
My head... is sort of blank,
'Cause I'm too tired~ XD

Hari Gerko~*phew*
let me catch my breath...
my shoulders are aching... T.T
I admit, I push myself a little hard today...
But.. worth it la...
The target given to me was 24...
Sorry I didnt make it to my target... X.X
& so many of us didnt make it this year~

I really learned a lot today...
Learned how to talk...
Learned how to put my 'face' aside,
& not to mind what people think about you...
I saw a lot too...
Saw how fake & rude a person could be...
Saw how some people are clever,
& good at making rejections...
Really felt what a salesman feel everyday...
Not good at all~
And for my own sake,
no matter how disappointed I was,
or how tired I felt,
I just kept on smiling...
Had to put on that 'smiling mask',
no backing off!
Did my very best to recruit.

Of course, there were times I felt like giving up.
Felt like stopping, Felt like crying...
But then again, I slapped myself awake,
pulled myself together...
Telling myself that I'm not a QUITTER!

The only thing on my mind was:
Go on! Die trying!

And so, I made it till the very last minute,
I did it, I didnt give up.. ^^

So if u were to ask me,
whether I'm satisfied or not?
The answer is Yes!
I have no comment towards my failure of reaching the target,
yet I rejoiced for what I've achieved.
I'm very very satisfied with my attitude...
I just kept on going...
Cause I knew it will be worth the fight.
I guess this is what I'll need during the merentas desa.. ^^
I gotta keep myself running!

Anyway, after the whole tiring thing,
YongQing offered us some treats..^^
haha... lol... the cookies...
made Simple & nice!

I reached home ard 5:30pm,
at once I stepped in & collapsed on the sofa... #.#
exhausted, but I'll still have to deal with my homework... T.T

BIG BIG THANK YOUs!
Adrian C, Michelle P, SuetPing, XinYuan & YongQing
Thanks for all the help, advises & support!
I could not have done it without u guys~
Thanks! ^^
Little surprises on the unpredictable day:
-My persistence
-The note
-The present
-The truth? =p

I'm sorry for being foolish & so unsure..
Smile always~

signing, Sugarific

No comments:

Post a Comment