Thursday, January 8, 2009

Work Hard!!! >.<

About the bear player on the left,
try pausing the song before playing it,
so that it'll be able to load a little more
to prevent pauses when playing them...
Sorry for the inconvenience~

It's the beginning...
of A BUSY YEAR!

I'm sure to be super busy this year...
Since...I'm the 'tuan zhang' of the teens-fellowship in church...
Many LM duties coming up this year...
Cannot mengabaikan my studies at the same time...

T.T Tons of homework....
Gotta keep up~ Catch up!

had my 1st lesson of Add Maths today~
Gosh....terrible!
I stared at the board, then Ms Ong( Puan Ong in the last post was wrong)
Absorbed only 30% of what she meant..
Later, I finally understood! After I read through the textbook~ -.-'''
I'll have to bear with her for 2 years~
wow... so long.. T.T
I tell myself NEVERMIND!
She's trying her best to teach us, BE THANKFUL! *ouch*

Stay strong, Stay happy
Proud to say that:
I'm satisfied! *winkx*



No comments:

Post a Comment