Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Smile again~

Belum habis my homework yet~
But since blogging has become a daily routine...
I dont care! *Yikes!*

It was another fun day at school.^^
Despite the fact that...
I was 'fishing' during moral & sejarah
I started my day snoozy,
But everything went well when it was time to go to the lab!
I dont feel sleepy in labs~ Love them..^^

During Chemistry, hehe....
my... young-inexperienced teacher made me laugh~
We were in the lab....
she was teaching abt matter,
then atoms, molecules, ions...etc
It wasnt that hard...
but she wrote the H2O under elements!
lol....of course my smart classmates corrected her~
Oh, then only she found out why we were confused...
And so, she made some corrections...
Then she said:
" You are so brilliant students! My dear~"
XD LOL!!!!

There another one,
something about release electrons = positive charge
gain electrons = negative charge
I dont know which one's which...^^
But she definitely said it wrongly!
My classmates, so very very SMART!
corrected her again...
haha...she repeated that we were brilliant again~
'cute' teacher...^^

BC period,
although we were just talking about Lotus~
the whole class really Laughed at lot!
so high~
And it was damn funny
when Chee Jack raised his hands up at the wrong timing!
Shi Yi & I laughed until we cried...Lolz...
He was so embarrassed~ Ahaha~
the whole class laughed their hearts out~

BI was fun too...
Pn Joyce is making me love English Literature!
Gee.... It was really nice & light for the 10th period~

Came back home, had lunch,
& help my mum clear some of her younger brother's stuff in my house...
lol... uncle has so much rubbish~
Tiring... tidy for 3 hours+ !

Some lady came to my house,
she just went home...
She was here to have a look at our house,
So it seems like 1 of the rooms are out for rent again..
A nice lady she was, a christian too..
She joined us for dinner~^^

Oops... gotta go do my homework~ ^^
Chao!

A promise made, A secret kept♥

No comments:

Post a Comment