Thursday, January 15, 2009

Life is full of surprises...

Started this day weirdly....lol
Yesterday i slept at 12.30am,
then dunno why, this morning woke up at 2.45am!!!!
I wasnt aware of it...
I washed my face, brushed my teeth...etc
then I saw the clock!
It wasnt even 3am yet!
.....
Then arh, dont needa ask...
surely i went back to snoozing lo...

Went to school lo...
lol, early morning then met YongQing liao...
Sorry a... my hair was so messy &
I was still in a quite sleepy mood~

Haha...

Nothing too special abt school today..
but lol at my PJK period toady...
new teacher... dunno came frm where...
then 14 girls went to the basketball court for basketball lo...
including me & ShiYi of coz...
Then.... we started!
O.O'''
"GIRLS PLAYING BASKETBALL"
I never thought it would end that way...
When the ball was in the air,
everyone raised their hands up to reach for the ball,
I stood at one side.... 'swt-ing'
the situation was like a bunch of girls trying to snatch the 'flower-ball'
u know....'hua qiu'... during weddings,
the bride will throw her flowers backwards...
then the unmarried girls will go get it~
nvrm if u dont know what i'm bragging...
The exact situation appeared...
ON THE BASKETBALL COURT!
zzzzzz

then, they really really play without rules...
*smack my forehead*
anything u could think abt being against the rules,
It existed that very moment...
Really funny the way they play ball...
Haihz... XD

Happy! Super! Hyper!
Thrilled.Thrilled.Thrilled!!!
I'm so High weyy~
Haha...XD
Dont needa ask me why...
I'm not gonna tell~
Muahaha!
Amazing day! that's all I can say~
I'm GAY!!!! lol

♥I'll risk that journey,
just to spend another minute with u♥

No comments:

Post a Comment