Friday, January 11, 2008

Wat hav i done???

Livia Chan!!!!
Do u hav a problem wif me???
Wat hav i done to deserve dis?!?!?!?!?!

Well, i was caught by her dis morning...
along wif ning, jia n sum gals...
oh yes!!! Lum Joanne was dere too...
She borrow
rm10 frm me...
plz remind me 2 get my money bac!!!


I din say a word during the whole incident.
my mum said i was stupid not 2 argue...
believe or not she asked me 2 fight 4 my rights,
as I was wearing the chs socks...

But i did mention dat it was useless 2 do so...
as dey would ask me 2 get a bigger pair!


After i went bac 2 class... i cried!!!
i noe its a small matter dat i shouldnt be crying over...
But i juz couldnt stop it,
everyting juz flow'ed' out vry swiftly...
it juz happened naturally...


i m a good gal...
i dun hav displin problem...
i hav never been caught 4 anyting lyk dat!!!
haihzzz.. disappointed...

but 4 wat so ever,
i m still gonna do my vry best in skul!
n u can do nothing 2 stop me!!!!
Muhahahaha!!!!
BluekX!!
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment