Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Friendz? I dont know if I speak those languages anymore....



Friendz?
i dun know if i speak those languages anymur....

TRUST is something u must gain...
by urself...
points r counted trough ur sincerity...

It is hard to trust...
For trusting wrongly will coz tons of pain...
there r still things u hide frm me...
And so, 10o% u gain NOT!
Curiosity kills the cat...
+SaCrif!cEd+

He needed not,
come all the way up to the highest floor...
But he still did...
Juz to see u???
*Repeatly these few days*

U still ignore me...
& I still dunno y?

Your ears are just so not into my words....
by propose...?
oR is dere a no-need-battery chatterbox,
by the side of ur ear....


I care! more than u would ever imagine...
more than u have ever noticed...
more than the issue...
&
For u, I shall not stop Caring...

No comments:

Post a Comment