Friday, January 25, 2008

U had quite a reaction after he passed by...

I was in a quite nice mood dis morning...
I met mr K along the corridor...
Frm under the prefect bridge we walked...
Till the top of block b...
We walked side by side...
It was some sweet moment...
my 'frenz' werent with me...
I was damn quiet along the journey...
I kept calm without any reaction...
pretending i didnot noe him...
but smiled sweetly my heart did...
i didnt know if he recognized me...
or did he noe it was me?
or did he see me?
was he aware of my presence?
Adorable^^

He oso passed my side,
where he went i donot noe...
but after he passed,
i saw a familiar reaction...
I smiled... I...
I dunno wat to say...

Shhh... 4 the meanwhile,
i'm the only one who noes dis...
Sharing it with u...

PS: PJ, SY n I all passed!!!
Mc donalds is in tugasan...
same as SY...
PJ=publisiti...
Me? = wakil kelas...


Feeling ok gua?....
Dats all to share 4 2day...
ByezzZ~

No comments:

Post a Comment