Thursday, January 24, 2008

B!tTter & SwEetttz...

Hi... u said to me...
That's all of wat i see...
I tried my very best to smile at u...
But u juz turned away...
u shocked ur head....
n it was the end...
Sucked me up the portal did...
But i, dunno why,
still struggling to stay...
stay in this world...
awaiting for HOPE...

More already ignoring me...
& there will be more to come...
u asked not to think too much...
but i juz cant help it...
u hav the reason of ignorance...
but the reason of ignorance i do not understand....

I've manage to pass LM interview(exclamation mark x7)
I think i'm in to the audition
(exclamation mark x7)
I've got sweet memories wif.....
*******/*****/*******
n my dearest gal frens...

Hope that tomoro would be a better day...
Thank u~

No comments:

Post a Comment