Monday, January 21, 2008

My Long Lost Dream


Heyzzz,
Sorry for not blogging these few days...
Couldnt... Too bc... n tired...
didnt even hav time 2 do homework...
so wat happened to me these few days?
I think i'll let the poems do the talking...

****************************************

My Heartt of Glass
I aint noe anyting...
Idont// Idont
I wantt 2 noe...
Ido//Ido//IReallydo
Idont wanna be a dumb-dumb...
Idont//Idont
A thing that makes me care....
Itsyou//Itsyou
You skipped my essay...
Youdid//Youdid
Im not blaming you...
Imnot//Imnot

At the corridor I waited,
for any event that would happen...
But when I turned my back-again...
All has changed,
Like I arrived in a miror world...
A smile was put on the sourfaces,
They talked; They laughed....
They had seasons in the *sun*....

Why all the ignorance?
Idonot understand...
Isit becoz of the maRkING?
Wasit tearing us apart....
None of my business u said...
But I dont understand//
.
Congrats!
U successfully planted a bullet in my heart...
Crackings I hear...

My heart of glasss...


When will you get to read this?
Or will you ever come to my blog again?


****************************************

How Could I ever pretend?
*Why~I~踢*
How could I ever ever ever pretend?
Pretend I donot know you?
How did you ever ever manage to pretend?
Pretend you've never known me...
A familiar smile I see,
when Chye's handcrossed your shoulder...
A smile I've missed,
and havent seen in a while...
I so wished we could talk like friends...
Smile & laugh together...
BUT...
I'm just so NOT in your world.

#Alternate~K#
How could I ever ever ever pretend?
Pretend I donot know you?
But I've never wondered,
how you maage to pretend...
Becoz the truth is,
We donot know each other...
A bright & sweet smile I see,
When you speak with your friends...
A smile I've always longed to see...
A smile I want so much to share...
I wished a million times,
we could talk, smile & laugh together....
BUT...
All's left is just a dream...

*Both#
Ur smiles just make my day,
Ur smiles melt my heart away.
So continue smiling & Never take it off ur faces.
Let the happiness flow!
What more could I say?
qms take my breathe away...



****************************************

The story of the Waiting Princess

Princesses all around the world await their day to come;
Princes around the world seek their day to be…
From kingdom to kingdom,
till fairy-tales in dream…
Work hard will they, to make their dream be…
Lie in thee, will your Angel be...

Far across a distance, a princess got her dream.
But a dream is a dream. Snapped!
Did she awake, thy dream slipped from her hands…
For flee the prince did, to keep away from she…
To find, his one and only dream…
The angel he seek will no longer be a dream…
A dream will be, under the fairy’s wing…

Know little did he about a heart that beats.
Locked in the highest tower,
awaiting the day to be…
Much didn’t she wanted from he…
Just another look,
was enough to make her sink, deep,
in the big blue sea…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess that's all I would say...
Thank u for being a go0d reader...

PS: If think u saw a lot of spacing errors...
U r wrong! I did on purpose...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment