Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hurtz so much.....

嗨。。。等到了又如何?
我还不只是想一只流浪的小猫。。。
跟在别人的后面。。。
miao~meow
因为在他们的谈话中,根本就没有我的存在!
V all said 2gether... But now I'm left to be on my own.....
@# The Unsharable #@

dis is sum part of the "sercet letter" ning was talking about...

its easier to leave den to say....
i dun hav a lot... i'm not vry ****....
its juz fittingly enough...

i dun ask 4 a lot....
But i do need attention juz lyk every1 else.....


+INCIDENT+

I called aloud... the names dat hav been named...
hundreds of eyes gaze my way...
no1 came 2 make 4 the date....
o... mayb juz at the wrong venue...
elders stared ... i so annoyed dem....

Is dere a problem with me?
Is it the problem with me??
Am I the problem???

the problem i c only occurs wen DEY are 2gether...
out of the world arent i?
out of the world...
so out of the world...

2156f^&er/$2v/klxTulp/elip3u0'j;kle/)#T/*&E^56jgylouf1gc,n"l%68nClb^u5l58cllgkf

if u noe wat i'm thinking....
break the above code!!!


I think dats alll....
juz so confused.....
hurtz.....
失望!。。。灰心!
+_+

P.S: Niin9... a hope u dat u would giv me bac the slip...
sorry 4 the inconvenience... and thanks...
Anyii... thanks! 4 everyting... touched by ur note
Ellyy... Hope of u understanding.... Thanks...
B!ii... Cheerful Cherry!!! Dun emo liao lo! = j
Every1!!! Gambatea o! Be strong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment