Sunday, August 23, 2009

I trusted you, that's why I gave you my heart.
Now let me remind/warn you, it's really fragile.
Please take good care of it and always keep it safe.
Or else..
I dont know how long it can hold on.
I dont know when I'll want to take it back.


好累啊..
有时,我不想再主动了; 不想再热情了; 不想自动送上门了.
因为..你不会珍惜.
我开始有些累了,你知道吗?

I dont want this to ever end.
But I cant lie to myself, I feel insecure.
I'm serious, I think it's shaking.
But I really wish i can hear you say:
"Everything is going to be alright. No worries dear."
I love you so much my heart hurts.

If you think I'm being childish, think again.
ask yourself, Do you really understand what I'm saying here?
Or, do you still think that you're right?

Show me that you care...
if only you would care.. for me.. =)

love u ♥
from the heart of this morning..

No comments:

Post a Comment