Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sometimes i really beh tahan u know? BEH TAHAN!
I'm like a lion.. I feeling like biting now! Grrr...
Urgh! *screams!*

Do u know? I'm trying real hard to get to know u more.
I'm desperate. Totally desperate!
I'm learning to Love u. And to love all of u, every single detail of u.
Because u are not perfect. Nobody is.
Excuse me, Are u doing the same? Why do I doubt it?
I dont see improvement seriously! What am I to u?
Why do u always make me feel so wrong? zzz

And, stop it! U are not always right! Not everytime, u only see things the way u do.
Why do u always think that u are correct? absolute?
Maybe there are some things u just cant understand.
Urgh, u r so stubborn! Hard headed!
Do u really really know each and everyone of us?
U dont know what are in our minds.
u used the word 'hate'. HATE!

Sorry. Whatever. I'm mad. I'm pissed.
yea.. someone stepped on my tail and got on my nerves. Whatever!
*Roars*

I hate myself...I LOVE YOU! damn


do u think that i am the problem? i dont think so!
signing off,
12.50am

No comments:

Post a Comment