Tuesday, August 18, 2009

*The only picture i could find of him.
Name: Boy Boy
Gender: Male
D.O.B: October 2007
Age: 1+

Personality:
-Very Tame
-Manja
-Lazy
-Obedient

My dearest kitty.. passed away this morning.
Cause of death? long story..
It started on the 13th of August.
I asked my sister to drive me out to the bookshop to buy some stuff.
Then when we came home, as usual the cats were lazing at the car porch.
According to my mum, my sister wasnt driving slow enough.
I wasnt aware though i was in the car. I was enjoying the radio.
My sister was driving into the car pouch when... *bump* the driver's wheel ran over something.
I rushed out of the car! and saw poor BoyBoy crying and growling in extreme pain.
Immediately called the doctor. Then took him to the clinic.
Friday, while I was at the installation, BoyBoy was undergoing surgery for his complete bone fracture located at the right hind leg.
Yesterday night got a phone call from Dr Tan and he said that BoyBoy hasnt been urinating although he drank lots of water. Dr said there's a leakage, the urine leaking into the abdomen.
Dr Tan planned to solve the problem today, but this morning found him dead. His bladder burst.

I didnt get to see him.. since Thursday, he hadnt even had his dinner. Until the day he died, never ate. Saturday afternoon, when I was in school, mummy and my 2 sisters went visit him.

I miss him so much! He was the most obedient cat of the 7 cats.
When I say come, he'll come.
When I say up, he'll jump up on my laps.
When I say out, he'll get out of the room.
When I say No, he'll give me an innocent look, along with a Meow~

I feel guilty.. I was the one who had to go to the bookshop.. sobz..
But the largest guilt, i know, is beared by my elder sister.
She accidently.. in directly... ehhem.. our kitty.
We'll sure miss him. It's sad.

Dumb cat, u should have ran 2 seconds earlier,
u should have ran faster..

Oh, dearest BoyBoy. WE LOVE YOU! Can u hear us?
Always, in memories of the beloved family.


I need you by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment