Saturday, June 13, 2009

What's done, is done.

Ok, this photo is taken today. x) Oops, yea.. I go cut my hair again. lolz
Arghz... too short. And it's all my fault, I really regret it!
I kept saying to the hairstylist: "Shorter. Shorter."
Hairstylist: "Har?! cut somemore arh? So short?"
Me: "
Later kena disiplin. Shorter."
Hairstylist: "oh, ok."
Stupid me...! Should have kept my mouth shut. sighz
Before i decided to snip it, i asked many friends for their opinions. So many people ask me not to cut. But honestly, I really beh tahan dy, whenever mummy sees people with that hairstyle (eg: Xandria Ooi),
she'll say: "Amy should cut this type of hairstyle. Really suitable." -.-
But I wont deny that I wanted to try again lo. So, I cant blame anyone but myself.
If, somebody will tell me something I really want to hear right now, I'll fly! But of course, it must be sincere.

Something worth being happy for:

I went to KL for tuition. Then after my physics lesson, I went SHOPPING!
I passed by this store, then I noticed the big banner that said: 70% Discount
Haha. I bought 2 pairs of shoes. x) lolz.. i found the shopperholic in me.
sorry, camera no battery dy, so no pictures. anyway, here are some details.

Shoe#1
color: black
height: flat
design: golden buckle
occasions: casual
Original price: RM25
I spent: RM20
Bought from: Kota Raya

Shoe#2
color: white
height: 1 inch
design: golden bow
occasions: formal
Original price: RM59.90 (according to the Tauke)
Price of the day: RM25
I spent: RM20
Bought from: Store along Petaling Street

I was so happy I couldnt stop smiling on my way home.Totally excited. Now I know why people say shopping makes people happy. *winkx*
When I think of my purse being lighter, there's a little heartache. But then again, when I think of the 2 pair of pretty shoes in my hands, I'll smile again. =) Think of the price, cheaper than a pair of school shoes, damn worth it!

8th-10th of June,
I went to Broga, Semenyih for a camp. I was the 营长. =)
Will update a post with photos later. ^^ Cause the photos are not with me. Give me sometime, will post it. I promise.

Up next, tomorrow,
going down to Federal Hotel, Star Hill.
Go claim my RM80 from Kasturi for getting 8As in PMR. Yay!
I'll meet about 50+ chs-ians.See ya! ^^

That's all for today. Chaoz. =)
GOOD LUCK in EXAMS EVERYONE!

I'm sorry. I think too much.
Dont know what else to say.
I'll stay by your side.
ILoveYou.

No comments:

Post a Comment