Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Did you do anything special today? =)

As I went down to KL for replacement tuition, I thought I could get something.
So, I walked about 5 flowerists, strolling up and down the street investigating each several times. Finally I picked a small bouquet worth RM15 and headed home by KTM..

Of course when I got home, nobody was in. I decided to present my flowers as a surprise. The beautiful bouquet was set somewhere near the entrance to make sure she'll see it. Later, I left home for church.

Adjacent to this special day, at youth, we made muffins for our mums! Both chocolate and vanilla~ too bad i didnt take pictures of them. The boys enjoyed digging their fingers into the bowl of whipped cream and licked their fingers contentedly. (No eye see liao~) Anyway, we all had a fun time, and our muffins were really nicely baked. So each of us brought home a little gift.

My flowers. take 1
My flowers. take 2
As you can see, roses. And the purple ones are called 'forget me not'.

Did you manage to say "I Love You" to mummy? Or maybe gave her a hug?

No one can deny their own mother's love and sacrifice made for them.
Learn to love and appreciate.
Wishing all Mummys in the world a Happy Mother's Day!
Muackx!

I wish upon a little star

No comments:

Post a Comment