Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Some improvement?

Tired...
spent half of my day at school... doing what?
LM had a gotong-royong~

I'm ok...i had quite a nice time...
BiHui, Anyi, WeiLing & YaJing didnt turn up for the 'duty' today...
Which means... A little less stress on me, i guess...
At least i dont have to think or worry why i'm not talking to them...

Had a little talk to XueBing today...
felt better...
Though everyone was tired, sweaty & smelly....
But still, Satistaction Rocks!!!
I smiled my best today~ at least i think i did?

Anyway, that's about everything...In School

******************************************

Back at home...
nothing extraordinary, just...weird & funny...
I felt kinda stupid,
My sister drove down to Pasar Malam with me...
Because she wanted to catch a FLY~
L-O-L!!!!!!
Some people were laugh at us...
zzZZ....
We stood at the meat stall, held a plastic bag in our hands,
eying on the FLY....
Just imagine how funny it could be... Urgh!

Okay, its was sort of a homework she had to do...
As in form 6 Biology stuff....
I'm like rearing a cockroach at home~ Eww....
We threw in a piece of my cat's biscuit in the jar for it...
Ow...it was so hungry~

I'm trying to fit a video in here...




Ok, i know i'm being quite wu liao here...=P
In a nutshell, i enjoyed today...
Thanks to some people who cares enough...
Gratitude to:(indirectly, my Sifu)
LiuYongQing[4s1]
ChongSuetPing
[dun really know how to spell her name XD]

I could never thank u guys enough!

p.s: i've always been talking quite personal on my blog...
plz dun get offended. I've never thought i would hav male visitors^^
Then came WengMing & WeiSern... Lolz
Love u guys~ >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment