Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Past Few Days

Sorry... Wasnt really in the mood to blog...=P
Been busy in front of the TV lately...^^

5th Nov
Ever wondered wat happened to our roach fren & Mr Fly?
My sis came back with this dat day~ =P
Such SPECIAL home work...XD


12th Nov
Quite a Happy day...
I went to Sunway pyramid with ShiYi today...
Walking along with us was W.Soon~ Wat a date...Lol
I was being the light bulb again...haha
But i had to be there or else there wun even be a DATE...

ShiYi wanted go to the movies....coz...its dark in the cinema?
I didnt really wanted to...rather go skating the whole day~
Just to make sure that her mum does not see me walking ard by myself,
she belanja-ED me lo.... ya...so nice...zzZZ
bring me to watch something I've already had...-.-''' (HSM 3)

But i still had fun spending the rest of my day skating to tiredness...
It was ShiYi's 1st time skating, my 3rd time...
1st time - form 1(06), 2nd time - form 2(07), 3rd time - form 3(08)
All during year end school holidays...Such coincidence~
I was skating well, didnt really fall.
Just fell 3 times coz ShiYi was falling, she pulled me along...Lolz
I've been studying the right way to skate after ShiYi left...that's when I really started to fall a lot, I was trying something new & was getting use to it.
I'm glad i learnt something...like what they say~ PRATICE MAKES PERFECT

Furthermore, i brought some souvenirs home -- bruises & blisters
But i've never regreted it...In fact, I paid to fall on ice.. =P
Went back home with my luii...I kena marah la...coz it was quite late already..
Most importantly, I enjoyed my day..

P.S:
1. Too bad ShiYi didnt bring her camera, while mine was with my sister.. So,we do not have pictures to entertain u... Haihz
2. though ShiYi & W.Soon were dating, I wasnt left out at all...THKx

16th Nov
Learnt some valuable lessons today...
" 我 才 发 现,我 看 不 见(甚 至 没 看 见),并 不 代 表 它 没 发 生(或 不 存 在)。。。"

Today
I would like to share with u the weekly TV series I'm enjoying all this while:
1. Ghost Whisperer (Staring Jennifer Love Hewitt) Tuesdays 10.30pm on 8TV
-I forgot what seasons is palying currently, but i'm its not the 1st..XD





2. Kyle XY (Staring Matt Dallas) Sundays 11pm on TV3
-season 2 (adds a gal [XX] as shown in picture below)




Highly recommended by Amy..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment