Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Weekend

Dont know why suddenly want to post this.
And dont know why when i'm posting this,
I'm thinking about Ms Ong~ -.-
Just thought she might want to know.
What I've been doing during My Weekend.

Morning + Afternoon,


Painting the grills..


Afternoon + Evening,



Chop off all the branches in front of my house and dispose them.


Went up and down a few times to dispose all those crap.



Want to know why my face was so red?
Because before that, went running around my taman with my sister.
Practise for cross country next week.
Didnt run much though..
kept waiting for my sis only..lol

***

Luckily I slept late this morning.. =)
Or else now sure battery flat dy.
Haihz, didnt managed to do hw today.
Sobz... sobz..

Hope tmr will be a better day!
For you & for me & the entire human race.
Go GREEN people!
Toodles!
Still looking towards forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment