Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A trip back to Ayer Tawar

I just came back yesterday.. phew~ long journey.

Woke up 6am on Saturday and had a long journey back to my hometown, Ayer Tawar, Sitiawan, Perak. We went back for my cousin brother's wedding held on Sunday.
The wedding ran smoothly and traditionally. I enjoyed my visit back to Ayer Tawar, though it was sometimes boring. I spent lots of time playing with my niece and nephew lo.
Throughout this trip back, my family and i makan a lot only.. Kept eating and eating, really gained lots of weight. So many nice stuff to eat. Ate super delicious cendol at sitiawan and many more fukzhou delicacies. There is this handmade noodles store 50 steps behind the back door of the house. It's really good! The one with soup is called Loo Mian; the dry one is called Kangpuan. One big bowl only costs RM 2.20!! Super super delicious!

Also, on Monday, celebrated my nephew's 9th birthday. happy Birthday Phang Jun Xian! ^^

Anyway, here are some pictures taken by my cousin brother (Rei Chan), taken from his facebook. Enjoy. =)


Rei Chan & I
I look weird in this picture.. =/

Love this Long Mao! Haha. It's my younger sister's.
Long Mao Is very cuddly and huggable.. wished I had 1 too. XD

From left, cousin sis (Alicia Chan), my sis (Michelle), cousin bro aka groom (Heng Teik), niece, nephew, Me, my sis (Denise), cosin sis (Sarah Tan)
Officially cousin sister in law! Pretty bride (Mei Chee)

All girls

My sisters and the bride.

The bride and groom have been together since high school.. Now FINALLY got married le.. Wa.. admire them so much. ^^
This Saturday attending another dinner of theirs at the J.W.Marriot. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment